Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Irritating Day

Quick overview:
-woke up with my back hurting due to yesterday's hell of a time with those damn wheels. Woke up irritated.
-brought my car in the morning, expecting to take the shuttle at 800am to make my 900am meeting. Left at 830am, got there just at 900am. Irritated at Erin Park Toyota.
-meeting was long and drawn out, as usual. Too many people say things just to hear themselves talk. Irritated at workmates who don't shut up.
-shuttle was supposed to take me back to Toyota at 1215pm. Called at 1225pm, only to find out it would take another hour for them to pick me up. Swore at them, then had Walter drive me to the dealership. Quite irritated at Erin Park Toyota.
-noticed my wheels were put in the wrong position I requested them to put it in. Super irritated at Erin Park Toyota.
-got a report on my desk about insects being sold at Mac's Milk. Packaged insects. I can't believe some inspectors take down this frivolous information. Quite irritated at workmates who make my work hard.
-wrote an e-mail to Erin Park Toyota expressing my displeasure at the service today. Got a response back that said the shuttle service is a courtesy, and that they'll fix my tires for free. As if they are not the ones who screwed it up in the first place. So irritated at Erin Park Toyota that I plan tol never go back there for service.
-got home and decided to jog. I was happy that I jogged for about 1 hour straight. Irritated, however, that my fat thighs rub each other while I run and causes chafing. Look below for an image of what chafing looks like, but imagine it on my inner thighs (actually, don't imagine that for your sake). Literally irritated.

Unless you think this is sexy, then this is a realistic image of myself and not Adam
-Baked a cheesecake for Kiran's birfday. Irritated that it didn't bake right in the oven.
-I wasn't irritated when I talked to Sharon. So let's call it an irritating day but a much better evening.
39 Days till the Marathon. Yikes.

No comments: