Monday, April 04, 2005

Worst Wheels EVER

So Ken and I tried to change my winter wheels to my all-seasons for summer. After about 2 hours, I was able to change one wheel. One frikin' wheel. The rest were rusted on from the salt from winter. Not even WD40 would loosen it. Dammit! I even injured my back trying to take out the damn things. So now I ride with one all-season tire and three winter tires. I am taking it to Toyota tomorrow morning. Can't believe I have to take it to the dealership to change tires. Tires!!!
Sharon posted some pictures we took at Niagara-On-The-Lake. The below picture tells you everything you need to know about my maturity:

The Indian and the Fisherman were looking for a new Village Person up there
Hey, it was a great day with an Indian. Heck, two Indians! Which makes me determined to get a Tobacco Indian for our house when Sharon and I get one. I mean, how cool would that be? Very (as Sharon said)! I'm glad she's on-board. It's gonna be one gangsta statue overlooking my Ping Pong Table and Drum Set and Poker Table and Home Entertainment System. Oh yes, I dream.

No comments: