Monday, April 18, 2005

What Do You Get When You Combine Two Disco Songs Together?

The Kung Fu Hustle!
This is perhaps one of the best movies I've seen in a long, long time, if not ever. A Comedy? Yep. Action? Yep. Synchronized Dancing? Yep. Fairies? Yep. It's got it all, even a cute mute. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy this one for my DVD collection.

That's me, the fifth one to the left in the centre...no, not the one with the hat, the other guy
Got my car done with the sound proofing and everything. It may be just my imagination, but my bass is sounding a whole lot better and tighter. Not to mention the rustproofing abilities of the sound deadner in addition to the no cost to it; score!
Went for water well inspections today with Alexia. Saw a part of Brampton which doesn't feel like Brampton. Almost like an Old Meadowvale Village in Mississauga before all the development. Helped an old woman named Betty with her well. She called me her "Filipino Boy." I hope this means I get left in the will now.
Went for a good run, with the Burnhamthorpe to 10 to 5 to Mavis route. Al, Nina's brother, caught me screaming to myself. Surprisingly, though, the run was much easier than I thought. Looks like I'm shaping up for the 10K. Remember, round is still a shape. Good thing I went for a run too, especially with all the shit I ate today from Crawford's Bakery, like that yummy peanut butter and chocolate chip filled cookie, which has the consistency and feel of cookie dough, but not the rawness taste of it. I'll have to take Sharon there one time.

No comments: