Monday, June 27, 2005

Done Already?!?

Looks like! I had a great time on my trip. Among the things:

-family. With the exception of the whole money thing, the family was great. They treated me like a King here and I met family I didn't know I had (and not in a bad way).
-shopping. Things were cheaper here!
-eating. Admitedly, I'm sick of eating right now. I gotta go on a diet. But otherwise, the eating here was cheap.
-swimming. Whole lot of it in Palawan and in resorts.
-"Ninong Jason." Yikes I have a wack load of Godchildren and nephews/nieces/cousins. And they all wanted to hold my hand, like I was someone special.
-crazy driving. If I tried driving at home like they do here, I would not have a license anymore.
-txt mssgin. I can't wait to get home and just call people. My fingers hurt. But it is quite convenient to contact people that way and for cheap.
-looking forward for the next time I visit. Who knows when that will be, but I'll be sure to bring Sharon. My family is looking forward to it!

Okay, so in 9 hours I will be on a plane to Tokyo, then on a plane to Toronto. I am sort of dreading the trip (I have a feeling I'm going to be ill in the air), but I'll be glad when it's over.

Next trip? Back to California and Las Vegas sometime before the end of the year. At least the flight is only 5 hours. Yay no money!

I'll be back, and hopefully in small veranda red centre justified. And I'll try to post pics of course. Oh Canada!

No comments: