Thursday, June 30, 2005

Last Day Off

Before I'm back to work tomorrow. Bonus: only one day at work then a long weekend! So I today I:
-went to the bank to do some banking and realized I'm not exactly well off in the money availability department.
-had lunch with Sharon at Oakville Place.
-watched War of the Worlds with Jeff and Mike. I thought the movie was horrible, just horrible.
-caught up with what I missed on the net.
-developed some pictures from my trip.
-watched "Dance With The Stars" and got excited about my first dance lesson tomorrow with Sharon.
Maybe I should call in sick tomorrow as I am still experiencing dizzyness, but I suppose every once in a while I should look like I give a damn about my career. Plus I need money to determine if I should upgrade my computer or just buy a new one. No reason, only because I want one. After I pay off my car...

No comments: