Thursday, June 23, 2005

Shoppin'

I hope that yesterday was the last day I went shopping. Bought all sorts of gifts for people, including: bag; Bench shirts; Lacoste shirts; CDs (real ones...wait, that's for me); candies; cheese; magnet; barrel man; carabo (that's for me again); shoes. Wait, I don't think I'm done yet. Crap!

Been to so many malls, I'm sick of it. Including: Greenhills, 168, Tutuban, Visoryo, Market Market, SM Bicutan, SM North, SM Megamall, Alabang Town Centre, Glorietta. I also finally went to Greenbelt, the upper class mall where I bought a real Lacoste shirt. It's cheaper here, but it's still not cheap. Oh well, I'll splurge for myself as well. We also ate a restaurant called Sentro, which is a new age Filipino fusion restaurant. Yet, we had corned beef sinagang. Fusion? Right. Regardless, it was good and the crispy pata was the best I've had here (and believe me, it's like every other day is crispy pata).

I think I still want to buy Converse Low Cut Chuck Taylors. After that, THEN I'll be done shopping. Don't know exactly what the plan is today, but tomorrow is the party, then after that the days will prolly go by quickly then I'll find myself on a plane going home. Dr. Sy was right in that 3 weeks is a perfect amount of time; I'm ready to go home by next week. But first, more sweating.

No comments: