Sunday, June 26, 2005

Last Resort

Where we went yesterday, that is. We went to one last resort, called "4 Kings." It was fun because the whole family was there. Lots of swimming again, although the pool was the dumbest design because they used these tiles that got slippery when it got wet. So of course, all the bandaids I brought were used up. My shin was cut, Nina's shin was cut, and Ate Carol's arm was cut. Other than that, it was fun. Also played basketball there, and I really, really think it's way too hot here to play outdoor basketball (heat stroke anyone?). Oh, and the fact I was wearing sandals doesn't bear well for my arches. Sounds like a whole lot of complaining, but really, it was fun. I got to perform a couple of songs for my family on the videoke machine (they think I'm "DA MAN" here) and I took a picture with all my Godchildren with the shirts on. I'll post the pic when I get home.

Speaking of home, last day here! Has it been two and a half weeks already? It feels like I've been here for a month. Prolly because everyday we've been doing something. Today is no exception; dispadeda day and last emergency day of shopping. Oh, and I have to pack. Erg. I'm sad I'm leaving, but relieved and happy too. We'll see.

No comments: