Thursday, June 30, 2005

Some Thoughts On My Return To Work

"Why did I go to work today considering there is a day off tomorrow? Maybe it's good to pretend that you actually give a damn about your job once in a while"
"War of the Worlds really was a horrible movie"
"8. That's the eigth time I told someone that my vacation was good and fun"
"Damn, Tony showed the gift I got him to Boss, who I didn't get anything. Ah well"
"Seriously, why the hell did I go to work today? Everyone, including the Boss thought I would call in sick today"
"Some workmates, let's call her Laria Me, is really an airhead. She just got married. I wonder what the sex is like for her husband"
"Why the hell did I eat Fish n' Chips for lunch? Not really a good way to stick to your diet"
"My goodness, I may be married in two years. I really better start saving money"
"I need a vacation"
* * *
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!
* * *
Started Salsa classes today. I am going to be looking forward to dancing with my girlfriend every Thursday.

No comments: