Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Staff Day

At the Mississauga Convention Centre today. Long, but at least not as long and boring as last years. Saw the idiot there who cancelled on Clarica, and didn't say much to him. I better be careful or I might say something I'll regret.
Lately I've been getting more and more angry. At various things. I can't wait to go on this vacation. Get away from all this shit.
Went shopping today with Cheyanne for her First Communion/Birthday/Confirmation gift, but didn't end up getting anything. She kept feeling bad that everything was expensive. I told her not to worry and that I'll take her out another day. I love that kid; she is the one niece I have that is not selfish or greedy. All the other nephews are idiots. Wow...I really, really gotta get out of this place for a while.

No comments: