Thursday, June 09, 2005

Made It!

And the first thing that comes to my mind as soon as I stepped foot in this country? "My goodness it's humidly hot"

You can tell when I'm doing my Philippines vacation posts because I am unable to format my posts; so, it will be this plain font and colour.

It's 2:11am here, which means it's 2:11pm in Mississauga. I have a killer headache going on right now, but at least I didn't barf in the airplane. The headache and dizziness, though, can be blamed on the trip here.

Today I met all my nieces and nephews, well, not all of them, but a lot of them. Oh, and of course Tita Nory and family.

Tomorrow we are going cemetary hopping to visit Lolo Mario, Tito Boy, Lola Enyang. I would write more about what happened today, but I think I'm getting tired.

Yehey! Pillapeens!

No comments: