Friday, October 20, 2006

Engagement Photos Done!

Well, not really. But after all the frustrations with our photographer, I finally found out the reason why he hasn't been contacting us back: he already did the engagement photo shot (notice the no-plurality in that)!
Right before he pinched my nipple during Team Miknifer's wedding, he took this shot:

Who says I can't be serious?
I suppose this counts as an engagement photo? Well, whatever the case, thanks to Team Miknifer for this photo, and hopefully our real ones will turn out nice. We're not mad or impatient or anything; in fact, we kind of find it a little humourous. I mean, Fall Colours on trees that have snow on them can be just as beautiful (?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! We couldn't have kept this gem of a picture all to ourselves, now could we? This is the rockiningest photo of you two ever. I think it captures both of your personalities beautifully. ;)