Thursday, October 26, 2006

Is Change Good?

Well, yes and no. I’ve been seriously thinking about my career, and contemplating changing my position within my division. I’ve never been a big fan of the enforcement aspect of my job, and with a possible position opening up where I would be focusing more on the education aspect; a change may be a possibility. I would, of course, miss going out and may be chained to my desk, although at this point I don’t think I would mind it too much. In the end though, it would be up to management and if they think I am capable/competent enough to do the job, so maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Speaking of change, Sharon and I have begun thinking about changing our wedding photographer. The flakey, piece of !#$*&^ does not even have the respect to give us a courtesy call despite the multiple messages left by us. The only thing I’m happy about is that he actually gave
Jen's photos to her, and she seems to be happy about it. But what about us? Does he have something against us? Who knows if we’re even going to get our deposit back. Jeez, I never thought we’d be this stressed this early already…argh

No comments: