Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Problems Begin...

It's never a nice feeling being stood up. Like a jilted lover, Sharon and I have been stood up by our wedding photographer, who was supposed to take our engagement photos today. It wasn't the fact that he cancelled, but more the fact that the guy didn't even call despite us leaving three messages. And just like a jilter lover, I feel like a fool; I recommended him to some of my workmates. I guess that adage of "you get what you pay for" applies right now. Looks like I won't be referring him anymore.
And really, I'm more upset that it got Sharon upset. Pictures are pictures to me, but she was looking forward to it. No person, let alone bride, should have disappointments for this whole event (even something as not trivial as this). Whatever happened to customer service these days anyway?
Ah well, I'm not gonna dwell on this. One last chance before we really say something (we already had problems with him the day we were supposed to meet him to sign our contract; at least he gave us more of a discount initially. But then, it's not even about the money. Argh.).

No comments: