Friday, October 13, 2006

One Year?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, so in exactly one year from now, I will no longer be considered legally single. Not that I mind, but it does seem rather eerie that my one year left of bachelorhoodism lands on what some would consider an unlucky day. Oh what the hell am I blabbing about...time for real life to start (in one year)! I'm just hoping one year from now, Sharon and I will have our engagement photos done by then.
* * *
Was flipping through the channels pretty late last night when I came upon an interview with Robin Williams on Jimmy Kimmel. An audience member asked him what his thoughts are on US-Canada relations. His response: "Canada is like that nice neighbour that lives above the noisy, party, meth-lab apartment. Oh, and the US realizes you have a lot of fresh water, and we're coming to get it." I couldn't stop laughing for some reason; and yet, at the same time, felt sad?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy -1 year anniversary to you and Sharon!