Sunday, October 15, 2006

S-Hoe

I'm not really a Hoe for S's, but rather for SHoes. Okay, so my wordplay is horrible, but the point is I bought another pair of shoes today. Seriously, I may have a problem, but Winners always accomodates me. I think I'm going to have to return it. Seriously, I keep forgetting the whole "going to buy a house/getting married" thing.
* * *
While most brides would be superstitious about their future grooms seeing their wedding dress before the actual day, my fiance is obviously very atypical. In fact, she would get annoyed at me if I even hinted not going to see them with her. According to her, "you're going to be by my side the whole day, so I want your opinion." True, I suppose.
So today I went with her and her parents to a store on the Danforth; and...my...goodness. She was stunning in all my estimations and I almost cried at how perfect she looked (but I didn't, because, you know, that's gay). She just didn't know it and I didn't tell her because she would surely admonish me for saying so (she doesn't like it when I get mushy). She's everything to me, she's perfect for me, and I can't wait for us to be with each other forever. Oops...now she knows.
Then we ate a Greek restaurant, and Opa! Delicious and so filing, I didn't eat a dinner today.

Fire makes everything Greekier

No comments: