Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Another Long Season Ahead

I've always been a Raptors fan from the start.

I wasn't sure how I felt when the Raps were going "all in" on 38 year old Steve Nash (one of my basketball heroes).  I mean, he's a totally awesome player but he is, well...a bit old.

Then I found out that he's most likely going to the Lakers.  Wowza.

But back to the Raps...just wish they were able to attract quality not-always-European players instead of having a reputation of not being a place where good players would want to play.

I guess I'm going to have to accept the fact that they just aren't going to be going anywhere anytime soon.

Not that I'm too distraught about this (than, say, I would be during the Vince Carter years)

*  *  *

Face-melting weather.  The boy and I hung out at the Real Canadian Superstore to cool down after dinner...lol.

The kiddo is getting so much smarter now.  For example, I ask him for his sandals and he gets his sandals.  Crazy


*  *  *


Sad feeling:  my work BFF and I haven't spoken in a while.  I tried e-mailing her today and got a quick one-line response but that was about it.  Sucks.


No harsh feelings from me towards her though...sometimes people just grow apart.  I sure as hell have a history of that

No comments: