Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm A Newsboy

Years ago when I was a kid, I wanted a newspaper route.  Extra money!  But my parents always said "no, concentrate on school.  And you don't need money."

I mean, I think I did.  I wanted to buy baseball cards and Transformers stickers.

Anywho, I had to work some o/t this past evening because some positive for WNV mosquitoes were caught.  So we did what we call "canvassing", which is really nothing more than putting a sheet of information in a designated area's mailbox.  So essentially, I became a newspaper delivery boy.  And I enjoyed it!  Good exercise and mindless work.

I also randomly ran into Daniel, my old next door neighbour growing up (even though he was Con's age).  He has a wife and kid and looks to be doing well for himself and is still the same guy I remember.

And yup, Mississauga is quite big to traverse just on foot.  More of this tomorrow, except in the sweltering heat.  Perfect!

*  *  *

I think I enjoy watching 9/11 conspiracy films too much.

I also am almost convinced that it was truly an inside job.  Hope to find out real answers once I'm dead!

No comments: