Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oh Tee Babee

Did some checks for the student's work the past two evenings.  Get money!

Only thing was it is a little freaky going into the woods by yourself as the sun is going down.  Needless to say, I had a little bit of the tingly biyag going on.  Sometimes I hate my overactive imagination.

Either than that, it's been face-melting hot the past few days.  And of course I decide to go out and do work while wearing protective layers, rubber boots and lugging around a bag.  Needless to say, there have been shirt changes due to the powis.

It's days like today though that make me feel like I actually did something productive at work (even though in essence I prolly didn't).  Also, I really love taking showers after days like today.  Feels so good and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NChc__dH3jA

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  gave someone a compliment yesterday and then found out on FB that they said it was one of the nicest things said to them in a while and it made them feel good the whole day.  Nice...made me feel good too

No comments: