Sunday, February 13, 2005

And Then We Get To...Orangeville?!?

Lovely drive through the vast Region of Peel again. We went to Belfountain, (outside of Peel) Erin Township, then to Orangeville. Peel Region is frikin' huge. A lovely drive up there though.
Until.
I had to go pee. It was one of the most painful feelings I've had, not maybe since when I worked in the City of Toronto, and I had to go pee so bad when I was travelling on the Gardner and there was an accident where only a shoulder was open. The traffic was so bad, I seriously thought about either: a)peeing in a bottle; or, b)peeing in my pants. I resorted to peeing in the parking lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Quite a day indeed.
So yeah, I usually like long drives, but after I had to go today, I was hoping a bathroom was nearby. I found some "Olco" Gas Station, but then the guy said his bathroom was broken. I was about to cry, but he told me to go behind the building. And I joyously did. I find that peeing after you really, really, really have to go is one of the best feelings in the world.
As I am typing this, Lizanor is on TV on GirlzTV. Hey, congrats to her, but damn... *no comment*

No comments: