Thursday, February 10, 2005

Best Veal Sandwich Ever

So I had the best veal sandwich I ever ate today, at Tonino's in Brampton. Went with the workmates, and I thought: it's okay you're not switching to Mississauga just yet, because you have a good crew. Lately I've been eating a lot of olives, and I had some at Tonino's. Geez, what am I, pregnant?
So now Eric Williams wants to be traded. Good gosh. Damn these Raptors. Let's see, my list for the only Raptors to come back next year is as follows: Bosh, Al Williams, Bonner, and just barely MoPete. Just scrap the whole team right now and let's bank on the future. Dammit.
My girlfriend is emotional. Good thing it's only once in a while, because if she was as emotional as me, we would be one of those psychotic Filipino couples (and she's not even Filipino!). Go figure. But that's okay girlfriend, you go girl
I wanna invest more money into, well, investments. Moneymoneymoneymoneymoney (when the hell did I become all money-hungry?)

No comments: