Sunday, February 20, 2005

Recapping A Weekend I Stayed Under House Arrest

-slept a lot
-watched a lot, and I mean a lot of TV
-contemplated what it's like not working for a living. Grateful I have a job to keep my life busy, however still wished it is only a 4 day work week
-watched Ong-Bak with Sharon, and spent some quality time with her
-slept a lot again
-noticed this eye twitching thing I had going on. Not sure if it's me twitching to get out of my house, but it's been pretty consistent
-missed Liz's party, but found out some funny "gossip" regarding this one ghetto/petty person that hangs out with the group I usually hang out with it. And yet, I wasn't surprised by it. So gay, so very, very gay
-realized it's really unhealthy to stay inside your house for 60+ hours in a row. I mean, there is nothing to do but eat. And boy, did I eat. Gotta hit the gym tomorrow
-cleaned my bedroom to a point it hasn't been this clean in a long, long time
-did laundry and ironed. I haven't ironed this early after washing my clothes in, like, forever
-watched the all-star game. Realized that the Raps are never going to have another player like Carter again. Damn.
-had a conversation with Sharon about our future. Exciting, yet scary to think about it.
Total tally of calls I received: 2
Total emergencies: 0
Total moments of realization that I could have gone out this weekend: don't even get me started

No comments: