Saturday, February 19, 2005

I Get Frustrated When I Play Poker

With people that don't pay attention, of course. So Melodie, Maria, Anne Marie, Arvin, Mikey, Sharon and I were playing. Already I got annoyed because I was playing the "teacher" while playing. It's not fun when people don't pay attention, or I have to explain all the rules. I think I got mad at Arvin the most...lol. I better stop playing or else I am not going to enjoy poker at all anymore. Anywho, I'm glad they came by anyway because I'm on-call and I'm stuck in the house, so might as well move the par-tay over here. Hoe-oh!
And from work: I finally did it. I complained to Boss' Boss about Boss. I hope things will turn around in the office. Man...I gotta have balls to pull off something as dumb as what I did. Yikes.

No comments: