Saturday, February 26, 2005

Feet Hurt

Didn't go to the gym this morning because of the gluttonfest from last night. Went to work. Worked.
Went to Car Show in Toronto with Lil' Mikey. Nothing fancied my boat (car?) save for the 2005 Echo Hatchback RS (comfy seats and tach; oh how I drool), the Prius (except for the astronomically high price), Mazda B4000 Pickup (don't ask why, just did), Suzuki Swift (no, really!), and a BMW motorcycle (prolly too expensive though). I also signed up for a 2 year resubscription to PAS magazine for the incredibly low price of $15, and I got another shirt. Looks like I got a bathroom reader for the next two years.
All in all, a very tiring day. Yeesh, I went to Sharon's and I ended up just taking a nap there. Oh, and I think her Mom heard me fart. [groan]Well that's just nice[/groan]

No comments: