Tuesday, February 22, 2005

New Excuse For Not Going To The Gym: Flat Tire

And I'm not talking about my stomach. So this morning I was driving to the gym, and for some reason my tires were really loud. Only meant one thing: flat tire. Parked at the Tim Horton's, saw the flat, cursed, drove to Canadian Tire for the fix-up.
And then I remembered what I was telling myself yesterday while pretending to be a rally car driver on a snow-covered street in a construction zone: you're gonna regret it. Luckily it was a slow-leak puncture and I didn't die while driving home yesterday. Even luckier, my tire was patched (didn't have to buy a new one) and my rim wasn't bent.
In other news, I'm hoping to squeeze into the playoffs in my basketball fantasy league. From zero to hero. Oops, looks like I just jinxed it.
Time to watch Vince annihilate the Raptors.

No comments: