Monday, February 14, 2005

DayOffWhatWhat

Woke up early, went to gym just to play basketball. I think I'll take the week off lifting weights and just run.
Went to chiropractor. Got chocolates from him as "special surprise."
Dropped off cheesecake to Sharon's house for her Valentine's Surprise. Oh right, she's abstaning from sweets for Lent. Oh right, she already ate sweets. Nevermind.
Bought all sorts of $0.99 Sobe drinks from Mac's (original price: $2.29). Remember: "when cheap, buy in quantity"
Went to get my car oil changed, ended up getting the "maintainence package." The breaks are okay, so I'm glad again. Gotta change my air filter...please don't forget.
Went to Clarica to visit Mike and readjust my finances. Found out I overpaid my RRSPs. Damn. Drastically lowered my RRSP contributions, started paying into my Universal Life Insurance plan again, and got a mutual fund. Not looking forward to telling all my friends about it as they will ask questions regarding how I invest, but sort of looking forward to it as well. I mean, I like to share my "knowledge." Too bad I ain't got none.
Home. Back to work tomorrow. Sigh? Maybe for now...I want a week off.

No comments: