Thursday, February 17, 2005

The On-Call Inspector

That's the role I'll be playing for the next week. I'm not quite a Doctor, and I don't know what kind of emergencies I'll handle, but hey, I'm available for the week. The only thing I hope: I don't get any calls. Seriously, do I want to get a phone call, let alone go to a place at 2am?
I broke down again...fargin. I ate wings. Not only that, but I ate shit for lunch and shit for a snack (not literally shit, but might as well be). But I couldn't help it! I went with Lil' Mikey to meet Clarica Mikey and we ended up going to Originals after. I swear I should be a financial advisor. An interesting thought to say the least.
Huffin' and puffin' at the gym doesn't necessarily equate to getting healthy. I'm more like a retard that just makes a lot of noise at the gym. Yikes.

No comments: