Thursday, February 24, 2005

What The Hell Was That For?!?

Now why the hell did you go and eat two meals that are horrible for you?
1. Ate at Hooter's for lunch with the workmates because it was Tony's birthday. Had wings. Fries. Mussels. Had a major head/bodyache later that evening because of the grease. Man, Hooters is the worst; expensive and doesn't taste that good. I'm never going back there, no matter how half-naked (and fake) the waitresses are.
2. Went to Le Biftechque to eat these really fatty ribs with Arv and Melodie. Nasty; it was like eating brisket. Yet, I ate there. All because it was the last day of $13 all you can eat ribs (luckily I didn't that much).
I'm like one of those stupid lab animals that continually get shocked when they get the food they're not supposed to get. I better learn before I get dissected.
NO MORE GREASE shall be my mantra.

No comments: