Monday, February 07, 2005

What Happened?!? (oh right, busy weekend)

I used to update everyday. But I guess I couldn't this past weekend because:
-Friday I went out with my girlfriend to Shopsy's for dinner. Absolutely awesome Reubin, Reubin sandwich. I vowed that I will not eat another one until after my marathon. In May. Yeah, let's see how long I can wait out that one.
-Then I went to play poh-kur with the boys until 3:30am (emphasis on "poh", as we do not play for money).
-Saturday I went to Square One with Arv. Bought two shirts, which I'll wear when I play the newest fad in my life, poker: one that says "If I Play I Might As Well Win" and the other that says "JERK". I also bought a new wallet, that has a money clip on it. Too bad no money to put in it. *whomp whomp*
-Then I went with Sharon to pick up her pants and then we went to Church at St. Joseph's. The Priest is a funny guy, and I'm thinking she wants to get married there. But with who? dun-dun-dunnnnn
-Then we went to "Waterloo." Absolutely fantabulous.
-Sunday Sharon and I went to Loblaws. I saw Dentyne Spicy Cinammon gum on sale for $0.25 a package. I bought 26 of them (in keeping with my whole "buy in quantity when cheap" theory of buying). I'll be chewing for a while. Apparently they are on supersale because they don't make the flavour anymore. I hope I don't like them too much because I'll never chew it again.
-Then we went to Tita Becky's house for Tito Arthur's 40 Day death anniversary. Good food. Cousins were there, so of course we had to...play poker. This time for money. Dammit I lost $5. Then I played more poker, but not for money. Then I played more poker. Then 5 hours later, I finally got home. I think I played a lot of poker. Yikes.
Which brings me to today; back to work, back to the gym, back to everything. Eh, it's not so bad.

No comments: