Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Okay, I Did It

Terry J. Fox shall make his debut on May 14th at 6pm, running 10K. I finally registered, and I paid $38 so I can't back out. Thus, training mode shall go on, whether I like it or not.
So what do I do? Kill my knee and blister my toe playing squash with Tony. Never played since my Rye High days. What a way to start my official training...nothing like killing your body.
So I talked to the son of the guy who got deported after claiming former Minister of Immigration Judy Sgro took bribes (did an inspection at his pizza joint). Told him I feel bad for him and his family. Hope I don't get implicated in something now!
Somedays work gets to you, even though I don't usually let it. But seriously: is my concept of keeping a place clean much more different than others? Damn, you lil' philthy mcnastys

No comments: