Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Venom Still Spews, Even Quietly

So I found myself still mad today at Boss. I am thinking that he knows because I didn't say much today to him, and I'm sure he saw a scowl I produced. I made a pact with myself: it's okay to be mad, but not for long. Today is the last day I get mad.
But then I find out that a couple of workmates that I have seniority over (not that it matters much, but I want to build up my argument here) is getting paid roughly $5000 more than me when they started. Sure they have one or two years more experience than I do, but to get paid that much more?!? So then I'm thinking that means I should be getting the same amount as them this time next year. Right? Yeah, my ass. I am beginning to hate this system more and more. How the hell am I supposed to be happy at work when I think of inequity? But whatever...I always said that money "shouldn't" matter. I dunno.
Like I said, today is the last day I am going to be angry about this. I hope.

No comments: