Saturday, July 01, 2006

Crohhhhhhhhhhh Line

Nothing like working on a holiday Saturday, albeit I don't have a lot of things to do but wait for calls to come in (about 5 in total). As a result, I ended up bringing in my DVD player again and have watched Saved By The Bell to great amusement. I also watched the movie "Derailed" which wasn't too bad. I impressed myself by guessing the plot line and all the twists before the movie finished. Obviously it doesn't take a lot to impress myself.
I enjoy these overtime shifts as it is not really strenuous work. I am still slightly annoyed that instead of double time I am only getting time and a half, but then I remember: why be annoyed? The money and lieu time I'm getting...yeah...it's not like I deserve it anyway. The Government is great!
* * *
Tonight is the start of wedding photographer meetings.
* * *
I didn't post it yesterday because I'm an insensitive clod, but what I meant to say was:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I LOVE YOU TILL DEATH DOES US PART (or until you leave me *wink*)

No comments: