Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hot And Wet

No, I'm not talking about that, but rather the weather. And on top of that, why is it that whenever a flat tire occurs, it's never at a worse time (although it can be argued that there is never really a better time a flat tire can occur). I am not talking about my car, but rather the Rolla that my brothers "take care of" (I put that in quotations to denote my sarcasm).
Conrad had a flat tire on the side of the 410; I came to help but we couldn't get the wheel off due to it being rusted. And it was hot. And wet. And I felt sticky. Brutal.
Granted the flat tire is not his fault, but there always seems to be problems with that car. It was once my baby too; I once took care of it like I do mine now...maybe it's yearning for me? Riiiiiiite....

No comments: