Monday, July 17, 2006

Damn You Fat Lady

At least you haven't sung though, otherwise I might be over. But anywho, I went for my regular blood test, and this morbidly obese lady was taking my blood (not the regular guy who usually does it). The regular guy is usually gentle and actually takes the time to find the vein. This lady? Yeah...she just jabbed me with the needle under my elbow that I felt a muscle in my wrist move. As a result, it's tender.

Re-enactment, but just imagine the lady about 400 lbs. heavier
Sharon's take on it? "She must've been skinny and smart before she got a permanent full time job. But then she got fat because she didn't have to try anymore because she already had her full time job. As a result, she became lazy and dumb. And now you're in pain." Always a great prespective she provides me. Always.

No comments: