Saturday, July 22, 2006

PHIs Drunk Equal Embarassment

So this year Peel hosted the annual PHI slo-pitch tournament. I purposely didn't join the committee because I knew it would be a lot of work; which it was. I "volunteered" today and I ended up feeling like I did a crazy amount of work being the "bus coordinator." It's not fun all the time trying to deal with drunken idiots. Sometimes makes me glad I don't drink (like an idiot; besides, it wasn't Wednesday). I will admit, though, that's it's nice seeing some PHIs I haven't seen a while. I also ended up getting a DJ contact name, coincidentally being the same DJ that did Gil and Marie's engagement party. I wonder if Sharon will agree.

A very close resemblance to what I saw today
And now I have to wake up in about 3 hours to play softball. Yikes...I think I may be getting too old for this

No comments: