Thursday, July 06, 2006

So I'm Still Battling It

The perception that I can't keep a secret. Some of my workmates told me today that I cannot keep a secret; I would've agreed with them had the thing I said actually have been a secret. What did I say to prompt them to say I can't keep a secret? Well, apparently it's a secret, so I can't tell you.
BUT...do know this, I have been consciously trying hard not to have a blabber-mouth that I admitedly once did in high school/university. It's mighty discouraging to hear that I am unable to when I'm honestly trying; heck, I don't even ask people anything that would make it seem like I'm prying in the least bit. Sharon told me that you know when you're an adult when you don't tell other people things they prolly shouldn't know.
I guess other people will always have this perception of me that way though. Sigh...don't tell me anything anyone. Apparently I can't be trusted*

Psssst.....don't tell Jason anything

*and.......end dramatic scene

No comments: