Friday, July 14, 2006

Training: Not So Good

So my BP training hit a snag last night. Apparently my lack of alchol dehydroganase combined with my inability to appreciate Alexander Keith's hath made me puketh. So, scratch that off my list. It tastes like crap, and made feel like it too!
* * *
What did I do on my day off?
-woke up, luckily without any symptoms of cocktail flu
-went to lunch with the best girl ever in the world
-spent a couple of hours doing something for my passion. What passion you may ask? Well, I have been a big fan of basketball for many a years. As well, a big fan of shoes. Combine those two, and you have my collection which I finally took a picture or 40 of. I now present to you, a couple shots of my black colourway Nike VC Shox line:
ohhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ihhhhhhhhhhhh
Of course I took individual shots of the VC 1-5 (including the often forgotten VC1.5) as well, but you get the idea. Apparently Nike is not going to make anymore signature shoes for VC, which is a little sad that the collection ends here, but it's also good for my wallet at the same time. I'm sure Sharon is happy, because she just doesn't get my collection. Sometimes girls just don't understand.

No comments: