Friday, March 09, 2012

For The (Sch)Win(n)!

Weird how that turned out.

Brought the boy to my parents house today so he could visit with them.  I took advantage of this and went for groceries.  I went to Canadian Tire to look for a mitre saw stand.

Then I saw a CCM bike on sale for 50% off.

Told Sharon, then she said she wanted one too.

She got home, I told her to go to CT.  She didn't want to because she was tired, but then relented.

We went to CT.  Looked at the CCM bikes.  Didn't like them.  Saw another bike that I did like that was on clearance, but Sharon didn't like it.  So we asked the younger employee who looked like he knew what he was talking about.  He suggested the Schwinn's that were on clearance as well (that was the same price as the CCM bikes).

Somehow, we ended up purchasing the two bikes (as Sharon said she wanted exactly the same bike).

And now it is being assembled and I will pick it up tomorrow, and hopefully we will be able to ride it (with the bike trailer for Eamon) on Sunday.

All because I wanted to look for a mitre saw stand?

But whatever...yay bikes!  I feel like a kid again, all excited when I got a bike.  Speaking of which, I still have that bike...time to sell that bad boy

No comments: