Monday, March 12, 2012

Teefy Pains

My poor baby boy is having the teething pains.  But he's taking it like a champ (with the exception of the crying and grumpiness).  He's growing so fast.  I know I'm always saying that, but seriously...it's amazing seeing him grow up.  I love him more and more everyday, and I'm really, really glad that I'm able to stay home with him even if only for a month.

I finally encapsulated what being a stay-at-home Dad is like compared to "regular work":  it is not that that stressful, but it's tiring.  Whereas regular work can be both.  As you can imagine, I'd rather be a stay-at-home Dad (I say that now...).

Gonna have some of the old high school band members I occasionally see come over tomorrow with their babies during the day.  I guess this is my first Mommy's Group Playdate?  Last minute and I'll be cooking, but I think I'm up for the challenge.  I just have to sleep...

No comments: