Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And Thus Concludes Another Wallpapering Adventure

I really don't think I'm getting better at wallpapering.  But dammit if I don't keep trying to perfect it.

Good thing the wallpaper is only being hung in a closet where not a lot of people can see it.  I'm trying to see if I can do it well so that when the time comes to hang wall paper as a "focal point" on a wall, perhaps it might be passable.  Although, practice makes perfect (or at least semi-perfect) and I haven't exactly been practicing.  And when I do practice, it's so far and few between that it's like learning it all over again.

Anywho, yeah.  It's all systems go again for this all-too-fancy closet.  I'm also tired but at least I feel motivated what

*  *  *

Heard this song again on the radio:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4FiOht5jY

No comments: