Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Think I Need Time

How can I get more time during the day?

Anywho, that's always been a refrain of mine.  I was in the garage organizing stuff to get ready for the big crown moulding push I'm going to want to do.  But then in order to do that, I need to saw them then put it up with my nailgun.

Only problem?

It makes a hell of a lot of noise and I won't be able to do that considering Eamon goes to bed at 7:30pm and I work during the day.  The only way I can get around this is if I take a few days off, I guess.

Well then there's the answer then, right?  I should prolly take a few days off.  I'll have to do it strategically, since I've always been loathe to use too many vacation days.  I always like having some in the bank

*  *  *

Accomplishment:  booked the Vegas flights for October.  Let's hope we can actually make it there this time!

No comments: