Sunday, November 12, 2006

And It's Back

So after some time, Blogspot seems to be back and (sofar) working fine. I wasn't able to post there for a while; not that anything exciting happened in my life. Quick run down:

Friday -played a spirited game of basketball with Alan and another dude. My arm feels like it's gonna fall off and my legs feel like jello and I realize as I get older, my body gets sorer; and I love it
-went to the Mississauga Convention Centre for the taste testing party. So much food! Javier, the guy who booked us, actually remembered us which was nice. We didn't win the grand prize of a honeymoon in the Mayan Riveria, but that's okay. I think we set our menu for our wedding day. Oh yeah, we also saw Mary Tulluto and her fiance Antonio there; very nice people. Also a bunch of people from the wedding preparation class (figures as we are getting married in a Portugese Church and the MCC is Portugese owned)
Saturday -went to Nicole's wedding in Hamilton. Got there a bit late, ended up sitting on the Groom's side. Karen said, "We are? How can you tell?" Well, aside from the fact that Karen, a tall black girl, Sharon, Walter and I were sitting amongst white people, I would have no idea. Oh yeah, the Priest was kinda bad in the sense he couldn't speak properly. When he tried to say, "I wish you the best" it came out as "I wish you the breast." And when he tried to say, "fortification" it came out as "fornification." Seriously
-went to Limeridge Mall, where I had a sweet donair (miss those), bought a tie and Sharon found her jacket. We were also wildly overdressed. Fun times. About three speeches in the slew of speeches during the night alluded to Limeridge Mall, which, apparently, is the only place to go there (I'm thinking it's a Hamiltonian thing)
-wore my custom fitted shirt and Arvin's tie/cuff links and my beige suit. Kinda felt like I was a guy who couldn't let summer go. Oh, and the collar was so stiff on the shirt that it started to chafe my neck. Sucks, but I figure it will get better
-had a fun time dancing and and taking notes for our own wedding. Almost can't wait
-ate, as usual, way too much. I really, really gotta stop this
On Friday we'll be heading to India. Kinda getting excited...so much to do still before I go

No comments: