Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Still Alive!

So I'm still having a good ol' time here in Mumbai:
-yesterday was a shopping bonanza, going to all sorts of stores. Went to the markets, where it was just as bad as the Philippines ("yes sir! You want this sir! Take a look at this sir!"). Could be an overwhelming experience, but I have good ignoring skills. I'm pretty much done all my shopping for people, so now I can really enjoy myself
-good food, but yesterday's lunch was truly an Indian treat: McDonald's. That's right, McDonald's. Nothing like a Chicken Maharajah Mac and delicious fries that says this is India. Seems every country I go I have to go to the Golden Arches
-almost done the jet lag
-more shopping and touring today, sans parents. I think that's a good idea to keep Sharon's sanity in check
-sweating like crazy. No, seriously, like crazy
-flying out to Goa tomorrow, then to Bangalore, then to Delhi, then back here then home. Yikes, it's going by so fast
Will check in sooner or later

No comments: