Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hors D'Ouvers!

Or is that Au Revoir? Well, whatever the case, I'm going to India with Sharon and the in-laws tomorrow. This means: 1. I have to do laundry. 2. I have to pack. 3. I am going to get nervous as I always do before I leave for long periods of time. BUT...I fully intend to have a grand ol' time, despite what seems like will be a 30 hour flight there. I hope this will be one of those flights where I don't get ill. It's very hit or miss with me.

Sure! Unsure! Sure! (that joke would've rocked back in 1998)
So tonight will be the dis-baa-dee-da at the Beaver and Bulldog. I think I need to eat wings because I need them for my flight (ha?). That, plus the fact I'll prolly really miss this kind of food while I'm there. What am I talking about? It's just as fatty food over there! I'll love it!
* * *
Because Blogspot has been giving me problems lately (although it could be my slow internet connection), I haven't been able to post the minutae of my life. Like yesterday, I went to a sushi dinner with Lizanor and got to actually know and converse with a person I've known since the early days of elementary. A rather interesting person she is, I regret treating her like trash back then. So as I've said it umpteen times, I apologize and hope we can continue to be friends into the future. With that said, I can't believe I got her, of the rather highly discerning taste buds, to try a piece of raw salmon. I hope that's not the reason she's feeling ill today...haha.
* * *
I don't know what kind of internet access I'm going to have in India, but if I do have the chance, I'll update as much as possible. Then again, I really don't even know if anyone even reads my blog or cares about my ramblings, so really, it's like I'm only talking to myself here.

No comments: