Friday, November 03, 2006

Quiet Man

So I have officially stated my intention to switch positions within my workplace. This would involve me formally applying, and beating out any other applicants (assuming there are others who would go for it). So in the meantime, I feel perhaps I shouldn't tell anyone else in case I don't get the position. How embarassing would that be? I mean, a lot of people would know I wanted the position, but didn't get it. So as always, a big challenge for me would to stay pretty quiet and not tell other people (except the ones I know doesn't want it).
It's pretty black and white man...be quiet
Of course it would be pretty silly if people who wanted the same job read this post. But I doubt it.
* * *
Last wedding class tonight. And then I'll be ready for the rest of my life. Righttttttttt...

No comments: