Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Okay, So I May Be Overdoing It

Remember how I mentioned before the plethora of tailors there are in this country? Well, because of the surplus of tailors, therein creates a buyers market (as opposed to Canada, where there is such a derth of tailors it creates a sellers market). So what does this all mean?
I ordered myself a custom made suit.
In all fairness though, it was quite affordable, I got to pick the fabric, and it will be made to my exact specifications. On the bonus side, it will spell the end of my current black suit, which Sharon thinks more or less is past its prime. Plus, I can say I'm quite the luxurious man, what with custom made clothing and all.
I was going to get a navy blue pinstripe suit, but that might have resorted me to wearing it around the house, since really, I don't wear suits for everyday use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

custom tailoring...what a luxury! what are you gonna do when u have to buy off the rack?!