Monday, December 18, 2006

"Ai Buckley's!"


That was my Mom's reaction when she almost dropped her glass cup on the table this morning. Funny, at least to me.
* * *
Back to inspecting today. Putting "all my eggs in a basket" (as Rowena pointed out), I'm beginning to hope it's the end of my inspecting; at least for the time being. We'll see.
* * *
I like playing basketball. I'm sorta bummed out that my student didn't pass his certification. Why? Well, I play with him at the YMCA in the mornings. But because he didn't pass his certification, that means he's out of a job at the end of this year, which means he won't be going to the Y early in the morning anymore (he lives in Scarberia). It's like getting a playmate to play with at recess, only to find out he got suspended from school and now he can't play anymore. Dammit!
* * *
Can't believe it's only one week until Christmas! This weather is certainly screwing me up.
* * *
Anyone see the new iPod Shuffle? Man that thing is crazy small and (relatively) cheap! It'll be perfect for when I go jogging.
Oops...fell for the hype again
Speaking of which:
146
That's the amount of days I have left till I do the 10km run.
147
That's the amount of days I have left till I regret doing the 10km run and complain that I'll never do it again.

No comments: