Sunday, December 17, 2006

Where'd You Get Yo (Korean) Grills?

So I met with the Rye High classmates for lunch today in downtown at the Korean Grill, where you cook your own food (does that mean the servers should get less of a tip? I've constantly thought about this). Good chow, and pretty cheap. I don't think I'll ever see an $8.99 all-you-can-eat Korean Grill place in Mississauga (it's usually two to three times more expensive). Nice people, and I am glad I keep in contact with them.
Then I stayed in downtown and met up with Arvin there. Did some window shopping and drank some Starbucks. I saw the phone I really want in Fido (not a subliminal message here at all, baby...wink), went to Ambercrombie & Fitch and Hollister and complained about the clothing there, and most of all, leered at all the pretty women. Good times, and now all of a sudden the day is done. Man, time really does fly as you get older.
Because I wanna be a balla

No comments: