Saturday, December 16, 2006

Big Daddy's Crab Shack?

More like Big Daddy's CRAP Shack! Sharon, BJ, Ivy, Arvin and I went to eat there. It was a fairly expensive place, so at least I figured the food should be good.
We ordered our food at around 8:00pm, and didn't get it until about 9:15pm. Not only that, the steaks that BJ, Ivy and I ordered were cool to the touch. In other words, it wasn't even warm, and further more, I was highly dissatisfied (to the point I didn't even eat half of it...and that's a big deal if you consider how much I love my beef).
It's a shame because the other food was actually good (the jumbo shrimp I had was excellent); just the service was bad. I even asked for my 3/4 of a steak to be put in a container so I could give it to Hobbes, and just like the rest of the night she seemed to have forgotten about it.
Of course I had to complain and she did get us 25% off our bill, but it was a pretty pathetic eating experience. Even now I'm beginning to regret us leaving a 10% tip for her; but whatever. I just won't go there anymore. And I'll blog about it*, hoping to disuade other people from going to Big Daddy's Crab Shack, 420 Southdown Rd., Mississauga, ON.
Oh and we also tried to go to AMC to watch Apocolypto, but they didn't have it there for some reason. Sucks! So we ended up going home. What a great Saturday night! Man we're so young and vibrant.
*and thus fulfills the "haha...Jason will blog about this as soon as he gets home!" prophecy exclaimed by the four people I was with today.

No comments: