Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gurjit...Stop Humping De Frikin' Laser

So as part of our team building/Christmas party at work, we had a pot luck. I made dip that everyone seemed to love, while everyone else also made some really yummy food. As much as I try to avoid overeating during the holiday season, it gets really hard not to.
For the second part of the day, about 11 of us went to LaserQuest. I haven't been to Laserquest for about 10 years, so a blast from the past it was. Everyone had to have a nickname; some chose such original ones as Juanita, Cutie, Chichi, Hellokitty and 12 Bar. Myself? Gurjit.
Now scratch your head as you might at the name, but just know that Gurjit came in first place*. The highlight of the game for me had to be when one of my workmates, Alexia, screamed "WHO THE HELL IS GURJIT? HE KEEPS SHOOTING ME!" Good times. Below is a horrible webcam pic of my scorecard:

Awesome 134.8 megapixel camera shot
Perhaps it's a sad state of affairs that winning at a game of LaserQuest counts for a great accomplishment in my life, but dammit, you go boy!
*sure it was against 8 girls and 2 over 50 year old guys, but I have, ummm...jet lag. And some of the girls could beat me up. So there

No comments: