Tuesday, December 26, 2006

How'd You Spend Your Christmas?

I did three things:
1. Watched about 8 episodes of CSI:NY (I told you I go crazy)
2. Went to Sharon's house for Christmas dinner (good chow)
3. Went to the Siervo's (aka. www.vosier.com) house for the yearly tradition of hanging out with Dave, Mike and Alfred. This year was especially funny because Alf was there and all the boys were drunk and singing karoke, and I played ping pong with Con (and beat him something like 8 games to 1, not that I'm bragging or anything). Also, Tita Alice every year makes me a cheeseball because I said many years ago (maybe over 10 years ago) that I really liked it. Now every year she makes it and tells me she made it for me. Tres nice.
Tomorrow looks pretty busy too. Although I'm not particularily going shopping, I'm going downtown with Sharon, Arvin, Team Beevy and Jepot for some Korean Grill. And then we're gonna watch Eragon with the triumphant return of Dr. Sy (although he will be going home on New Years Day.)
Where did this year just go? This time next year, my life will be drastically different. Yikes

No comments: